WIN! $500 Visa Gift Card!
Twin City Insurance Agency’s
“Just Keep Talking Program – 2021”
We’ve built our agency by taking special care of you – and our other clients. And it shows in the large number of people who call us because you recommend us.
Naturally we want to grow – but only with the right kind of clients. Clients like you!
Our best new clients call us because you recommend us, so … we LOVE it when you “Just Keep Talking” about the special treatment and low prices you receive from us!
Now’ we want to add a little FUN to the process! We’re going to make EVERYONE A WINNER when they tell a friend, relative or colleague to call us. We could give our advertising dollars to newspapers, ad agencies, etc., but we’d rather give them up to you, because…
You are the best advertising we can get!
2 Prizes for You to WIN!
Tell a friend, a colleague, a relative, an acquaintance…whoever…about us. When they contact us and tell us you sent them (don’t worry, we ask who referred them):
- A $5.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card (you get this instantly)
- A Chance to win the Grand Prize – $500 Visa Gift Card
On or around December 1st, 2021, we will conduct a random drawing for the Grand Prize from all chances that qualified from December 1st, 2020 through November 30th, 2021.
THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER will win a $500 Visa Gift Card
Twin City Insurance Agency’s “Just Keep Talking!” Program Rules
- There is no limit on the number of chances you can create for yourself. Odds of winning are entirely dependent on the quantity of qualified chances created during the contest periods.
- This contest and the rewards provided are open to any human being on the planet who refers a prospect to
our agency. You do NOT have to be a client to receive your chance to win any of the random draw prizes. You do NOT have to be present at the drawings to win prizes.
- The prospects referred do NOT have to become our client for the referring party to receive any of the rewards and/or chances in this program.
- We are not responsible if the law says you can’t win due to age or anything else.
Thanks for your continued support!