North Carolina Long Term Care Insurance
The time is now to secure your long term care before health issues arise. Let us find the right Long Term Care Insurance to protect your future and assets.
Call 828-464-2643 Today. We’ll Find the Best North Carolina Long-Term Care Insurance for You at the Best Price!
You have worked hard to provide for your family with the type of financial security they deserve, but when you or your loved ones become older or incapable of taking care of their every day activities, will you be able to adequately incur the overwhelming costs associated with long term care? We, at Twin City Insurance, understand your desire to financially plan for the future of yourself or your loved ones who may be in need of long-term care and we offer a variety of coverage options for long-term care insurance. The good news is that we will find the best North Carolina long-term care insurance for you at the best price.
How Long-Term Care Insurance Can Provide Protection
Long-term care insurance is an insurance policy designed to help pay for the costs that are typically associated with long-term care that is not covered by Medicare, Medicaid, or some other insurance policy.
People who qualify for long-term care insurance are not sick or necessarily old, (40% of people who receive long-term care are between the ages of 18-64) but have difficulty performing activities of daily living, otherwise known as ADL. Some examples of this may include the inability to stand or sit independently, the inability to bathe, eat, walk, or dress without assistance.
With a long-term care insurance policy in place, you will have the financial support and protection you need for the people you care about without having to relinquish all of your hard earned assets.
Common Long-Term Care Characteristics
- Age is not a determining factor in needing long-term care.
- Long-term care insurance policies allow/reimburse policyholders a specified amount per day for the services
required for assistance with activities of daily living.
- The cost of your long-term care depends on many different variables, such as age, the maximum amount allotted per day, as well as the number of times per day that assistance is provided.
- Most long-term care policies operate on a time period or monetary limit, but there are some that will remain in place for as long as you live.
- 70% of people in the U.S. that are at least 65 years old will require and use some form of long-term care during their lives.
- There are a wide variety of care options to explore with your N.C. independent insurance agent regarding long-term care insurance.
- It is designed to offer financial assistance and provide long-term services in your own home, community center, or other locations.
- Most policies pay benefits when you need help with two or more of the 6 ADLs.
- If you have certain health issues, you may not qualify for long- term care insurance.
The agents at Twin City Insurance are knowledgeable and here to answer all your questions regarding long-term care insurance policies. From our Newton location, we provide quality insurance protection throughout North Carolina, and particularly in the communities of Newton, Conover, Lenoir, Hickory, Lincolnton, Lake Norman, Statesville and Gastonia, North Carolina. We are an independent insurance agency offering coverage from several of North Carolina’s top rated insurers. Call us at 828-464-2643 today and we’ll do the shopping for you.